We have moved to a new site! This page will redirect you in 5 seconds. If it doesn't, click here!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Hayden's 2nd Dinosaur Birthday Party!!

Well I know it has been a long wait but I have finally had time to post my son's Hayden's Dinosaur Birthday Party! His birthday is the very end of August and every year his birthday sneaks up on us as we are having too much playing with the kids in the summer. So with not a whole lot of planning and some fabulous party vendors his party came together perfectly and he had so much fun.  

Bought a plain Cake at my local Fred Meyers and made a cake bunting  to decorate it. I tried to order a cake bunting from The Purple Pug, but she wasn't taking orders at the time so I ended up making my own. I think this little cake bunting took me longer than decorating for the whole party really time consuming. So a little advice buy on from The Purple Pug :-)  LOL


Bought a plain white shirt and used the dinosaur printable iron on graphic for my son's birthday shirt. Really easy to do and cheap.



I covered capri sun boxes with colored tissue paper for my cupcake stands. It just adds some character and height to the table.




 Bought green apple Jones drinks from my local grocery store and added the Printable dinosaur water bottle labels to dress them up. Cute fondant dinosaur toppers were from Sugared Up. So cute and added the perfect touch to my cupcakes. I baked the cupcakes in our Polka Dot baking/nut cups and they matched the party perfectly
 Delicious Cake pops from The Sweet Source
 Super fun and cute #2 lollipop Suckers from Vintage Confections. Printable cupcake toppers and wrappers from Cupcake Express


Navy Gable Treat  and popcorn boxes from Cupcake Express

Fabulous Dinosaur Sugar cookies from  the Cookie X Change. they i used plastic shot glasses and layered jello in them for a really fun and cheap treat.


Found these cute little snack containers at target in the dollar section. 



Party Vendors:

Party Styling/ Photography: Cupcake Express
Dinosaur Party Printables: Cupcake Express
Sugar Cookies: CookieXchange
Fondant Cupcake toppers: Sugared Up
Cake Pops: The Sweet Source
Lollipop Suckers #2:  Vintage Confections
Orange Popcorn Boxes: Cupcake Express
Navy Gable Boxes: Cupcake Express
Printable T-Shirt Iron on : Cupcake Express
Polka dot Baking/Nut cups: Cupcake Express



No comments:

Post a Comment