We have moved to a new site! This page will redirect you in 5 seconds. If it doesn't, click here!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Peppermint Christmas Party!!!

So I have been working on my Peppermint christmas Package and getting it all ready for my photoshoot!! Well I finally finished it yesterday and I was so happy with how it all turned out!  I did alot of Dollar Store shopping to keep the price down for the Holidays! I also made the red cake plates which was really easy and cheap!! So here are some of the pictures and vendor credits!!! Right now my Peppermint Collection is 50% off in my SHOP.

VENDORS:

Printables: Cupcake Express
Tissue Snowflakes: Pretty Little Party Shop
Glass vases, Plastic Wine Glasses, Red Christmas Trees, Red Bulbs: Dollar Tree
Fondant Peppermint Cupcake toppers: Two Sugar Babies
























1 comment:

  1. Can't get much more "merry" than peppermint for the holidays. Great printables!

    ReplyDelete