We have moved to a new site! This page will redirect you in 5 seconds. If it doesn't, click here!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Friday!! FREE Printable food labels!

Who doesn't like Black and White?? So I thought I would design some food labels that would go with alot of different themes and designs!  Enjoy these FREE Printable  (3.75x3in) Labels.

In return for the freebie, I hope you will become a Fan of Cupcake Express on FACEBOOK by clicking the Link below and click the LIKE button on our Facebook page ( that way you will be the first to know about our New Products and Freebies):

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, these labels are super cute! I am thinking where to put them, but I plan to reorganize my pantry soon and the labels come in very handy for that!
    Thanks again,
    Jule

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good! I thought they were a good size for alot of things!! that is a great idea I need to do tat to my pantry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley, thank you so much for sharing this lovely labels. I used it yesterday at our joint bday celebration and we had a polka dots themed party. the polka dots labels was perfect. it made my table presentation special. I hope you can check some pictures at www.do8urself.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh good loved the party thanks for sharing :-) the polka dot labels looked great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley-I love these labels! I actually have used them for my classroom supplies and book baskets. They fit perfectly with my black & white classroom theme. Thanks for sharing them!!!

    Hope you can check out how I used them at http://glitterandgoofygrapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your labels but need them to be colored, can you help me with how to make my own? I'm throwing a vintage baseball party for my son and would love to use this to label the apocathary jars.
    please e-mail me at monhaugen@yahoo.com if you can help.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete